Tuesday, November 8, 2011

things just might be looking up?

Feeling overwhelmingly blessed today. 

For the first time in awhile I feel like everything is going to be okay. I laid down my worries last night and left everything up to God. 

As of today my spring school schedule will be complete and I got accepted to UNT! Woop, Woop! 

I had a heart to heart with an old friend, and she helped me realize everything will be alright. It's one of those days where I have so much running through my mind but don't know quite how to put it all down.. so I guess that's it for now. 

My inspiration for the day: Proverbs 31:8-9 Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment